Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Noob


OK, I've never blogged before. I don't know how this really works, but yeah. We're supposed to talk about recent happenings I guess. Well, my amazing boyfriend had to move to Georgia last week. Needless to say, being 10 hours away from him at all times, I miss him. I love him like peanut butter loves jelly. Sorry. XDD That was creepy huh? When I figure out more interesting things to say, I'll make my blog look fabulous. XD Does it bother anyone that there are only like 8 fonts? On my basic notepad there are at least 20. Oh. If you want to have a really awesome pic of yourself, go to www.picnik.com. It's a photo editing site. It's awesome. Even an eyesore like me can have really hot photos from there. XDDD The picture in the top corner is of me, and edited on picnik. Oh, and does anyone know of a language learning program that teaches German and is a lot cheaper that $600? I've been recently checking around to find the right language program. However, Rosetta Stone is at least $600. I just about crapped myself when I saw the price. I said some words that I don't think my parents would be happy about. XD Well, I'll post again whenever I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment